Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tired of Winter

She told me at breakfast this morning that she wants summer to come because she wants to ride her bike.

Monday, March 10, 2014

So Much Snow

The girls and I visited my parents over the weekend in southern Minnesota. There was so much snow that climbing trees was a piece of cake!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Love/Hate Relationship

99% of the time they fight. The other 1% is this.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Fun

Corn swimming with cousins.

 Pumpkins!